Thursday, 29 May 2008

Blog under construction

Just setting this blog up so bear with me - I'll get there over the next couple of days

Phil

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psalm 14:1 King James Version

1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Gabo said...

I do not think I will be starting a blog if it will be visited by Terry just to post this boring, meaningless, self-contradictory psalm.

Anyway, Phil, cool stuff you write.

G.E.

PhilG said...

Thanks for that GE.

I wish I could say the same for poor Mr Terry's waste of Bandwidth.

Actually, I don't mind him posting this drivel - It just serves to make me feel a slightly better person for not being like him. Not a high standard to set myself against, granted, but it all helps.

I might actually get round to posting some stuff myself soon but I seem to keep getting caught up in the utterly derisable crap being posted by our Christian chums over on Ray's escape from reality.

I often wonder why I bother - I think I have more chance of persuading them that Pandas are Satan's angels sent to steal the toes from small children to make snack foods for the evil denizons of the underworld, than I am of getting them to even consider questioning their own wilful delusions.

Hey-Ho!

It keeps me ammused!

Phil

alphgeek said...

Dude, get blogging! I want to hear what you have to say, I like your comments over at Ray's.

You are so lucky having nutty Terry looking out for your soul, he never prays for me. Sad face.

felix said...

Kudos for your strident post at AC today.

Sad fantasists

very good. I've lost all vigour arguing with those people. They are completely irresponsive to anything even close to rationality and reasonable arguments, let alone logic.
I tried talking a litle bit of sense there for a year or so, but nothing changed at all. Terry went away for a while after getting into some weird conflict with Ray but has returned with the decision to grovel and worship Ray even more brainlessly than before. He's become Stepford Terry. All the old nutters still refuse to take their meds, and a few new ones are showing up once in a while. Is it for the lurkers? Maybe, but it's just too frustrating to see people happily throwing away their lives before your very eyes, just because they can't get enough of feeling wretched and sinful.

felix said...

It's me again, just felt like stopping by here because I noticed your response to Terry. I found it refreshingly dry (and British), reminiscent of some of my favorite Youtubers like Richard Coughlan (coughlan666), philhellenes and noelplum99. If by any chance you happen to know one of them (your island isn't that big is it?), say hi for me. :)

alphgeek said...

Hi! I'm actually from a bigger island - Australia. I don't know any of them personally but I've watched quite a few coughlan666 videos. He's on my subscription list.

Poor Terry has gone off the rails a bit of late. Even more so if that's possible.

He reminds me of one of my compatriots from sunny Queensland: http://www.youtube.com/user/1GOD1JESUS

A very funny but loud Christian...